Definition of leading:
lede, booster cable, supereminent, number one, prime, central, arch, jumper lead, tether, top, greatest, famed, ahead, steer, baton, key, directive, lead story, stellar, dash, drop back, false start, well-known, preeminent, spark advance, big, advance, famous, first, tip, starring, primary, main, guiding, clock, prima, grand, jumper cable, front, come in, first, cardinal, confidential information, pencil lead, great, the blocks, directional, popular, in the lead, up, trail, numero uno, prior, wind, capital, premier, purposeful, high, major, dead heat, hint, track, notorious, highest, leash, overbearing, primal, atomic number 82, overriding, come, knowledge, lead-in, overmastering, lead, leadership, leaders.
- influencing (part of speech: verb)
- successful (part of speech: adjective)
- influential (part of speech: adjective)
- master (part of speech: adjective)
- directing (part of speech: verb)
superior (part of speech: adjective)
- frontal (part of speech: adjective)
- prelude (part of speech: noun)
- mastering (part of speech: verb)
- preceding (part of speech: verb)
- controlling (part of speech: verb)
- "Betty Zane", Zane Grey.
- "Men Called Him Master", Elwyn Allen Smith.
- "The New Magdalen", Wilkie Collins.