Definition of learning:
encyclopaedism, tuition, study, instruction, accomplishment, teaching, schooling, encyclopedism, culture, cultivation, learnedness, eruditeness, training, science, attainment, development, nurture, discipline, acquisition, scholarship, erudition, breeding, acquirement, skill.
- knowledge (part of speech: noun)
- learning (part of speech: verb)
- "Christopher Columbus, Complete", Filson Young.
- "We?re Civilized!", Mark Clifton and Alex Apostolides.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.