Definition of leisurely:
well-heeled, languidly, soft, gentle, free, comfortable, well-off, gradually, lazily, well-situated, deliberately, rapidly, easy, well-to-do, lax, promiscuous, at leisure, easygoing, measured, quickly, cushy, well-fixed, light, unhurried, hastily, tardily, sluttish, loose, fast, slowly, wanton, calmly, prosperous.
- leisurely (part of speech: adjective)
- reposing (part of speech: adjective)
- slow (part of speech: adjective)
- lethargic (part of speech: adjective)
- "Grandmother Elsie", Martha Finley.
- "In Happy Valley", John Fox.
- "The King in Yellow", Robert W. Chambers.