Definition of liability:
amenableness, burden, balance, contract, account, pay, owing, encumbrance, contingency, misfortune, openness, freedom, vulnerableness, remainder, financial obligation, lease, compulsion, due, onus, exemption, amenability, indebtedness, exposure, protection, involvement, susceptibleness, accident, accountability, arrearage.
- duty (part of speech: noun)
- probability (part of speech: noun)
- susceptibility (part of speech: noun)
- debt (part of speech: noun)
- "The Glands Regulating Personality", Louis Berman, M.D..
- "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II", Joshua Rose.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.