Definition of limb:
- A border or edge, in certain special uses.
- A part of a tree which extends from the trunk and separates into branches and twigs; a large branch.
- A thing or person regarded as a part or member of, or attachment to, something else.
- An arm or a leg of a human being; a leg, arm, or wing of an animal.
- An elementary piece of the mechanism of a lock.
- The border or edge of the disk of a heavenly body, especially of the sun and moon.
- The border or upper spreading part of a monopetalous corolla, or of a petal, or sepal; blade.
- The graduated margin of an arc or circle, in an instrument for measuring angles.
- To dismember; to tear off the limbs of.
- To supply with limbs.
- "The Rosary", Florence L. Barclay.
- "Comic History of the United States", Bill Nye.
- "The House Behind the Cedars", Charles W. Chesnutt.