Definition of lingering:
slack, interminable, day in, day out, tarriance, deliberate, everlasting, chronic, tardy, inactive, gradual, persistent, long, forever, protracted, drowsy, inert, unforgettable, moderate, lengthy, prolonged, long-drawn-out, dull, dilatory, continue.
- procrastinating (part of speech: verb)
- remaining (part of speech: verb)
- abiding (part of speech: verb)
- slow (part of speech: adjective)
- slowness (part of speech: noun)
- slowing (part of speech: verb)
- "Janet's Love and Service", Margaret M Robertson.
- "In Her Own Right", John Reed Scott.
- "The Readjustment", Will Irwin.