Definition of lively:
raffish, agile, festive, racy, brisk, breezy, tonic, rousing, marvelous, rattling, snappy, awake, zippy, terrific, risque, spirited, dapper, refreshing, crisp, spanking, wondrous, rich, juicy, dashing, nimble, jovial, unrecorded, action, perky, active, critical, naughty, effervescent, mirthful, fresh, gamy, restless, wonderful, frosty, effusive, bouncing, bracing, merry, gushing, scintillating, supple, whipping, sparkly, forceful, spicy, diligent, kinetic, elastic, quick, ebullient, mobile, jocund, springy, alive, resilient, full of life, tremendous, natty, provocative, exciting, sparkling, ready, bouncy, burbly, expeditious, high-spirited, live, stimulating, festal, blue, spruce, warm, burbling, eventful, prompt, hot, rakish, peppy, officious, nipping, driving, howling, vital, watchful, spiffy, grand, nippy, wide awake, marvellous, bubbling, bubbly, invigorating, whippy, fantastic, refreshful, pert, animated, snappish, high-spirited, life-sustaining, gamey, dynamical.
- healthy (part of speech: adjective)
- cheerful (part of speech: adjective)
- lively (part of speech: adjective)
vigorous (part of speech: adjective)
- actively (part of speech: adverb)
- healthily (part of speech: adverb)
- active (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Crimson Sweater", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Keep-Well Stories for Little Folks", May Farinholt-Jones.