Definition of living:
- Manner of life; as, riotous living; penurious living; earnest living.
- Means of subsistence; sustenance; estate.
- Power of continuing life; the act of living, or living comfortably.
- The benefice of a clergyman; an ecclesiastical charge which a minister receives.
- The state of one who, or that which, lives; lives; life; existence.
life sentence, livelihood, alimentation, brio, alimony, spirit, supporting, vitality, sustainment, animateness, lifetime, reinforcement, animation, bread, existent, brisk, nutrition, lively, invigoration, support, musical accompaniment, reenforcement, sustentation, life history, extant, keep, maintenance, around, bread and butter, life-time, quick, life story, dungeon, backing, accompaniment, subsistence, upkeep, absolute, hold, aliment, documentation, nutriment, alert, realistic, donjon, alive, backup, breathing, lifespan, aliveness, vivacious, funding, nourishment, victuals, sustenance, active, sprightliness, money, life, surviving, financial backing, spiritedness, liveness, liveliness, financial support, live, vivification, animated, biography.
- existing (part of speech: verb)
- living (part of speech: verb)
- vigorous (part of speech: adjective)
- live (part of speech: adjective)
- "Riders of the Silences", Max Brand.
- "Pixie O'Shaughnessy", Mrs. George de Horne Vaizey.
- "The Brightener", C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.