Definition of logic:
- A treatise on logic; as, Mill's Logic.
- The science or art of exact reasoning, or of pure and formal thought, or of the laws according to which the processes of pure thinking should be conducted; the science of the formation and application of general notions; the science of generalization, judgment, classification, reasoning, and systematic arrangement; correct reasoning.
- reason (part of speech: noun)
- reasoning (part of speech: verb)
- "Zibeline, Complete", Phillipe de Massa Last Updated: March 2, 2009.
- "Diary from March 4, 1861, to November 12, 1862", Adam Gurowski.
- "Chaucer and His Times", Grace E. Hadow.