Definition of logical:
uniform, formal, dianoetic, orderly, tenacious, limpid, lucid, pellucid, luculent, inferential, coherent, transparent, lawful, ratiocinative, probable, consequent, consistent, ordered, arranged, dianoetic, crystal clear, discerning, valid, judicious, perceptive, discursive, deducible, perspicuous, analytic, reason, licit, reproducible, legitimate, analytical, crystalline.
- reasonable (part of speech: adjective)
- relevant (part of speech: adjective)
- "Abraham Lincoln: Was He A Christian?", John B. Remsburg.
- "Guide to Life and Literature of the Southwest", J. Frank Dobie.
- "The Girl From Keller's Sadie's Conquest", Harold Bindloss.