Definition of loll:
- To act lazily or indolently; to recline; to lean; to throw one's self down; to lie at ease.
- To hand extended from the mouth, as the tongue of an ox or a log when heated with labor or exertion.
- To let hang from the mouth, as the tongue.
- To let the tongue hang from the mouth, as an ox, dog, or other animal, when heated by labor; as, the ox stood lolling in the furrow.
lurk, hang around, lounge about, grub, loll around, lean, horse around, mess about, loiter, flop, tarry, posture, mill around, scram, lop, recline, arse around, loaf, mill about, fool, lounge around, fuck off, buzz off, lollygag, linger, bum around, wank, footle, waste one's time, get, frig around, rest, bugger off, droop, slump, wilt, mooch, slouch, she-bop, straddle, sponge, swag, bum about, bum, lounge, jerk off, jack off, sprawl, lallygag, spread-eagle, fool around, flag, masturbate, move, cadge, Arse About.
- "The Bontoc Igorot", Albert Ernest Jenks.
- "Roderick Hudson", Henry James.
- "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist", Alexander Berkman.