Definition of loop:
- A curve of any kind in the form of a loop.
- A fold or doubling of a thread, cord, rope, etc., through which another thread, cord, etc., can be passed, or which a hook can be hooked into; an eye, as of metal; a staple; a noose; a bight.
- A mass of iron in a pasty condition gathered into a ball for the tilt hammer or rolls.
- A small, narrow opening; a loophole.
- A wire forming part of a main circuit and returning to the point from which it starts.
- The portion of a vibrating string, air column, etc., between two nodes; - called also ventral segment.
- To make a loop of or in; to fasten with a loop or loops; - often with up; as, to loop a string; to loop up a curtain.
flourish, spiral, lace, clip art, draw in, shape, bang out, accompany, loop topology, swirl, airspeed, crescent, CD, enlace, airborne, aerobatics, dub, loop-the-loop, blast away, file format, swing, arpeggio, turn, form, revolve, hand-build, document, edge, airlift, browse mode, tat, audiotape, balloon, gyrate, air pocket, bend, group, eye, cone, articulation, confines, cadence, curl, beat out, twine, air-to-air, DAT, cringle, baton, twirl, atmospherics, round, base, band, back, bubble, apex, field, wave, intertwine, descant, association, bevel, twist, rotate, straighten, bowl, ball, spin, interlace, coda, eyelet, grummet, conference, entwine, curve, counterpoint, celluloid, eyehole, reshape, air corridor, dub out, bug, brim, bottom, coil, breakbeat, audiovisual, Dictaphone, autosave, clipboard, airdrop, handbuild, closed-circuit, aerospace, bump, hoop, whirl, automatic hyphenation, eye, iteration, kink, crescendo, looping, accompaniment, bulge, edit, autoflow, open up, dub in, blast, work, excerpt, curl up, arrange, air traffic control, deform, league, corner, straight, grommet.