Definition of loosely:
descriptive, 101, broadly speaking, free, slackly, extensive, mostly, elaborate, limitless, uncontrolled, infinite, free-floating, detailed, unsupported, edited, general, more often than not, in the main, blow-by-blow, unregulated, unrestricted, broad, unconditional, unsecured, bottomless, wobbly, lax, loose, slack, generally, boundless, undone, unlimited, endless, in general, broadly, broad-brush, by and large.
- chaotically (part of speech: adverb)
- loosely (part of speech: adverb)
- slackly (part of speech: adverb)
- incoherently (part of speech: adverb)
His height could scarcely have reached five feet, of which the head formed fully a fourth part; and even this was rendered in appearance still greater by a mass of loosely floating black hair that fell upon his neck and shoulders, and gave him much the air of a " black lion" on a sign board.- "The Confessions of Harry Lorrequer, Complete", Charles James Lever (1806-1872).
- "The Lost Despatch", Natalie Sumner Lincoln.
- "Home Fires in France", Dorothy Canfield.