Definition of lord :
1. A hump- backed person; - so called sportively.
2. A husband.
3. A title bestowed on the persons above named; and also, for honor, on certain official persons; as, lord advocate, lord chamberlain, lord chancellor, lord chief justice, etc.
4. A titled nobleman., whether a peer of the realm or not; a bishop, as a member of the House of Lords; by courtesy; the son of a duke or marquis, or the eldest son of an earl; in a restricted sense, a boron, as opposed to noblemen of higher rank.
5. One of whom a fee or estate is held; the male owner of feudal land; as, the lord of the soil; the lord of the manor.
6. One who has power and authority; a master; a ruler; a governor; a prince; a proprietor, as of a manor.
7. The Savior; Jesus Christ.
8. The Supreme Being; Jehovah.
9. To invest with the dignity, power, and privileges of a lord.
10. To play the lord; to domineer; to rule with arbitrary or despotic sway; - sometimes with over; and sometimes with it in the manner of a transitive verb.
11. To rule or preside over as a lord.
divine, sea captain, grandee, backbench, He, Author, lion, feudal, tycoon, noble, apostolic, baronetcy, dispatch box, nobleman, apostle, baroness, the Commons, cleric, feudalism, Yahweh, agent, Napoleon, the House of Lords, shaper, Him, superior, alchemist, the Supreme Being, peer, Supreme Being, manor, evangelist, aristocrat, archduke, passkey, schoolmaster, the Holy Ghost, churchman, Allah, monarch, master copy, Count, mediaeval, liege, milord, manufacturing business, the House, passe-partout, baronet, god almighty, M., ecclesiastic, the Budget, prince, the House of Commons, manufacturer, original, skipper, filibuster, Father, disciple, countess, professional, czar, Eternal, medieval, aristocracy, His, benches, alchemy, Everlasting, consort, master key, victor, mogul
direct (part of speech: verb)
master (part of speech: noun)
landlady, authority, maestro, governor, guru, senior, principal, mother, sire, abbot, titleholder, chief, executive, ruler, commander, squire, dean, mahatma, proprietress, captain, manager, commandant, president, head, star, kingpin, landlord, headmaster, quartermaster, headmistress, officer, director, mandarin, proprietor, master, leader
director (part of speech: noun)
dominate (part of speech: verb)
possessor (part of speech: noun)
boast (part of speech: verb)
deity (part of speech: noun)
heroine, Christ, goddess, Holy Ghost, godhead, redeemer, omniscience, Almighty, Son of God, Providence, hero, Son of Man, salvation, muse, Jesu, creator, King of the Jews, Savior, Trinity, absolute, demigod, Jesus, idol, Messiah, Lamb of God, infinite, Jehovah, deity, judge, divinity, dieu, Jesus Christ, Prince of Peace, omnipotence, King of Kings, all-powerful, inspiration, maker, God
titles (part of speech: noun)