Definition of lucidly:
- intelligibly (part of speech: adverb)
- brightly (part of speech: adverb)
- sanely (part of speech: adverb)
- transparently (part of speech: adverb)
- articulately (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Nether World", George Gissing.
The little boys were all hopelessly in love with Lord Reggie, to whom they had learnt, over the anthem, to draw near with a certain confidence, but they gazed upon Amarinth with an awe that made their bosoms heave, and could not reply to his remarks without drawing in their breath at the same time- a circumstance which rendered their artless communications less lucidly audible than might have been desired.- "The Green Carnation", Robert Smythe Hichens.
- "Occultism and Common-Sense", Beckles Willson.