Definition of lumpish:
lumpen, inept, unthinking, chubby, brainless, ungainly, ability, ungraceful, lumpy, klutzy, simple-minded, tubby, gawky, obese, big, overweight, maladroit, slow-witted, unintelligent, awkward, clumsy, easy, ample, idiotic, stupid, stout, graceless, unreflective, thoughtless, uncaring, silly, unthoughtful, ponderous, cumbrous, heavy, thick, plump, empty-headed, buxom, cumbersome, fat.
- heavy (part of speech: adjective)
- lethargic (part of speech: adjective)
- "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)", Isaac Disraeli.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "Chippinge Borough", Stanley J. Weyman.