Definition of lush:
plush-like, downpour, opulent, munificent, boozer, palatial, plush, luxuriant, cloudburst, voluptuous, superabundant, degenerate, unstinted, ebullient, sousing, soaking, epicurean, excessive, overgenerous, ornate, drenching, turbulent, torrent, unsparing, thick, lavish, dense, too-generous, disruptive, dissolute, alky, exuberant, degraded, elaborate, fast, abundant, rich, heavy, plushy, ornamental, dissipated, alcoholic, lucullan, sybaritic, libertine, rank, prodigal, pelter, excess, souse, waterspout, sumptuous, riotous, overweening, deluge, soaker, extravagant, troubled, high-spirited, juicy, dipsomaniac, unstinting, voluptuary, profligate, tumultuous, opulent, debauched, succulent, big, profuse, luxurious.
- green (part of speech: adjective)
- sensuous (part of speech: adjective)
- productive (part of speech: adjective)
- "The New North", Agnes Deans Cameron.
- "The British Barbarians", Grant Allen.
- "The Legion of Lazarus", Edmond Hamilton.