Definition of magisterial:
howling, deluxe, imperious, domineering, marvellous, authoritative, sublime, systematic, dictatorial, ascendant, wondrous, masterful, peremptory, noble-minded, self-opinionated, arrogant, rarefied, elevated, high-minded, overbearing, overlooking, opulent, over, commanding, rattling, expansive, opinionated, sumptuous, gilded, luxurious, marvelous, tremendous, positive, lofty, high-flown, dominating, doctrinal, rarified, terrific, high-and-mighty, fantastic, authoritarian, wonderful, imposing, ascendent, tyrannical, bossy, distinguished, despotic, exalted, autocratic, tyrannic, idealistic, dignified, dogmatic.
- authoritative (part of speech: adjective)
- noble (part of speech: adjective)
- judicial (part of speech: adjective)
- "Lover or Friend", Rosa Nouchette Carey.
- "Bastien Lepage", Fr. Crastre.