Definition of magnificent:
resplendent, superb, enviable, heroic, outstanding, gorgeous, respected, splendorous, admirable, epic, impressive, kinglike, singular, first-class, glorious, august, praiseworthy, radiant, rare, commendable, splendid, imposing, brainy, munificent, exceptional, exalted, splendiferous, unusual, baronial, kingly, standout, imperial, noteworthy, royal, extraordinary, magnific, better, fantabulous, gallant, Homeric, remarkable, proud, good, beautiful, stately, excellent, sublime, out of sight, usual, sumptuous, vivid, smart as a whip, luxurious, distinguished, uncommon, bright, noble, regal, lordly, awe-inspiring, brilliant, preeminent, monumental.
large (part of speech: adjective)
- size (part of speech: adjective)
- noble (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Story of General Gordon", Jeanie Lang.
- "Kelly Miller's History of the World War for Human Rights", Kelly Miller.
- "The Gadfly", E. L. Voynich.