Definition of make :
1. A companion; a mate; often, a husband or a wife.
2. Structure, texture, constitution of parts; construction; shape; form.
3. To act in a certain manner; to have to do; to manage; to interfere; to be active; - often in the phrase to meddle or make.
4. To be engaged or concerned in.
5. To become; to be, or to be capable of being, changed or fashioned into; to do the part or office of; to furnish the material for; as, he will make a good musician; sweet cider makes sour vinegar; wool makes warm clothing.
6. To bring about; to bring forward; to be the cause or agent of; to effect, do, perform, or execute; -- often used with a noun to form a phrase equivalent to the simple verb that corresponds to such noun; as, to make complaint, for to complain; to make record of, for to record; to make abode, for to abide, etc.
7. To cause to appear to be; to constitute subjectively; to esteem, suppose, or represent.
8. To cause to be or become; to put into a given state verb, or adjective; to constitute; as, to make known; to make public; to make fast.
9. To cause to exist; to bring into being; to form; to produce; to frame; to fashion; to create.
10. To compose verses; to write poetry; to versify.
11. To compose, as parts, ingredients, or materials; to constitute; to form; to amount to.
12. To execute with the requisite formalities; as, to make a bill, note, will, deed, etc.
13. To find, as the result of calculation or computation; to ascertain by enumeration; to find the number or amount of, by reckoning, weighing, measurement, and the like; as, he made the distance of; to travel over; as, the ship makes ten knots an hour; he made the distance in one day.
14. To form of materials; to cause to exist in a certain form; to construct; to fabricate.
15. To gain, as the result of one's efforts; to get, as profit; to make acquisition of; to have accrue or happen to one; as, to make a large profit; to make an error; to make a loss; to make money.
16. To increase; to augment; to accrue.
17. To proceed; to tend; to move; to go; as, he made toward home; the tiger made at the sportsmen.
18. To produce, as something artificial, unnatural, or false; - often with up; as, to make up a story.
19. To put a desired or desirable condition; to cause to thrive.
20. To reach; to attain; to arrive at or in sight of.
21. To require; to constrain; to compel; to force; to cause; to occasion; - followed by a noun or pronoun and infinitive.
22. To tend; to contribute; to have effect; - with for or against; as, it makes for his advantage.
get to, bemuse, behave, get up, withdraw, restore, present, occupy, chafe, gather, machinate, impart, select, piddle, pull, crystalise, piddle away, manipulate, shuffling, educate, reach, exact, shake, give birth, dispatch, retain, acquit, illuminate, perk up, put one across, action, suffer, adopt, reap, sham, depict, beat, claim, contract, prevail, strike out, shew, progress, coiffure, show, rag, crystallize, own, perplex, book, defy, pretend, take away, contain, actualize, have got, consume, start out, puddle, feed, fudge, authorize, mystify, designate, soak up, kick in, enact, agnize, fill, take up, fox, establish, profess, propose, nurse, guess, get, collect, discombobulate, take on, practice, nark, pull down, actualise, lustful, pull ahead, fake, decree, base, delineate, dedicate, run, take for, tally, substantiate, off, feign, reconstruct, impinge on, befuddle, take a crap, take form, represent, contribute, charter, suck, possess, tell on, firebrand, cook up, suck up, trade name, accomplish, keep back, submit, deposit, confuse, vex, hasten, influence, rent, bring in, get hold of, deed, shake off, gather in, score, thrust, derive, fixate, answer, necessitate, describe, aim, bushel, spawn, even off, seduce, obtain, law, come to, admit, pack, bedevil, cite, cave in, go, recognize, move, get down, shoot, specify, drag, attract, hire, see, arrive, sign over, cook, wanton away, recognise, find, compel, lead, cod, advance, fetch, defecate, pose, nonplus, set off, bind, energize, ease up, wee-wee, lick, affect, build up, touch, get along, suffice, subscribe, desirous, play, posit, crystallise, get through, coiffe, rack up, yield, begin, wanton, sop up, stool, harbour, break, subscribe to, grow, raise, energise, come across, bear, equal, come, appoint, politics, falsify, get at, make headway, choose, accept, remove, use up, even out, shake up, lead to, desexualize, hand, commit, stumble, ingenerate, shop, ca-ca, launch, stick, disembowel, bring out, bump off, watch, light up, exculpate, carry, coif, sort out, run into, reach out, pass on, set up, discover, project, urinate, plant, study, obligate, sack, bother, set about, convey, comprise, beget, nettle, put together, knead, accommodate, fall in, rat, hatch, oblige, assign, conduct, shed light on, manage, slang, polish off, keep, name, retrace, receive, eviscerate, incur, entertain, look at, make water, take aim, situate, catch up with, curb, shambling, involve, ingest, demand, stimulate, pay, strike, aggressive, crystalize, stupefy, rile, touch off, brighten, put to work, turn over, call for, leave, guide, hit, addle, flip, carry through, forge, stir, lay down, open, puff, call, scram, restrain, distinguish, key out, come upon, practise, stigma, check, bring forth, work on, strive, need, desex, start, realize, counterbalance, do work, throw, piss, make for, set out, devote, key, annoy, install, conciliate, earn, render, correct, direct, hold up, be, put forward, crap, fall upon, progress to, imprint, wage, mould, befool, alienate, quarter, give rise, adjudge, grant, carry on, contact, engage, buzz off, clear up, brace, gull, ramp up, murder, institute, have, bewilder, take-in, halt, move over, amount to, muddle, operate, dumbfound, dissemble, put on, work out, consider, ferment, let, spring, switch, even up, steel, do, sustain, promulgate, require, wreak, pee, gear up, fuddle, throw off, trigger, furbish up, effectuate, mend, settle, experience, chance on, deliver, stag, offer, draw in, advert, elucidate, take a shit, sour, turn, shed, founder, constrain, coerce, repair, sword, fare, move in, throw away, snitch, take shape, agnise, net, fool, withstand, excite, light upon, chance upon, apply, desexualise, mention, devil, hold back, sack up, engage in, go for, slay, exercise, farm, proffer, bring up, trace, commence, read, gift, understand, hazard, give way, marque, figure out, cast, adjust, spend a penny, declare, collapse, straighten out, absorb, diagnose, patch up, assume, pip, sterilize, puzzle out, attain, clear, tender, bring, discharge, train, ground, take out, groom, puzzle, rush, add up to, get ahead, arrest, defend, result in, amaze, hold, authorise, money, benefit, venture, get in, wee, shit, tie, exploit, pressure, enlighten, initiate, gain ground, pass water, make believe, thread, cover, pick out, put up, view, concur, betray, learn, control, assimilate, shuffle, organize, extend to, confine, grass, chip in, gain, happen upon, compensate, pay back, achieve, postulate, crop, collide with, pee-pee, garner, address, exonerate, string, become, fix, moderate, irritate, determine, doctor, return, overhear, relieve oneself, invite, misrepresent, arouse, proceed, work, take hold, deal, arrive at, draw and quarter, assemble, instal, catch, function, tap, shamble, get out, hurl, draw off, pull out, attack, hold in, secure, concord, work up, flummox, define, take, identify, solve, unclutter, bring on, consecrate, gravel, support, act upon, legislate, head, mark, harbor, realise, occasion, nock, baffle, bugger off, organise, perform, limit, dupe, agree, fasten, denounce, draw, maintain, get ready, prepared, put one over, alien, wangle, birth, cast off, afford, pay off, assoil, take a leak, prove, ask, pull back, view as, choice, approach, win, trifle, refer, acquire, serve, demonstrate, feature, nominate, top, reconcile, sacrifice, touch on, sterilise, give away, get under one's skin, drop, give, film, process, guard, cede, make out, deem, imbibe, parent, blade, unsex, confound, capture, pull-in, stain, introduce, pass, lease, contrive, delegate, micturate, brand name, make up, reserve, tiller, list, suck in, profit, transfer, induct
prepare (part of speech: verb)
create (part of speech: verb)
produce (part of speech: verb)
structure (part of speech: verb)
cause (part of speech: verb)
father (part of speech: verb)
category (part of speech: noun)
grade, sort, ilk, degree, kind, step, persuasion, stock, type, species, line, genus, rank, designation, class, family, stamp, mold, people, phylum, race, style, clan, label, grain, genotype, series, caste, brand, breed, level, category, variety, stripe, taxonomy, order, feather, kingdom, classification, strain, denomination