Definition of maker:
Almighty, start, Allah, mfr., proprietary name, noble, assembler, the ANSI, divine, Supreme Being, ecclesiastic, make, shaper, manufacturer, overlord, churchman, god almighty, creator, Yahweh, cleric, marque, Eternal, Everlasting, industry, builder, Jehovah, master, the BSI, nobleman, constructor, entrepreneur, patriarch, erector, TM, manufacturing business, shaping machine, godhead, trademark, assembler, Lord.
deity (part of speech: noun)
- Holy Ghost,
- Son of God,
- Son of Man,
- King of the Jews,
- Lamb of God,
- Jesus Christ,
- Prince of Peace,
- King of Kings,
- producer (part of speech: noun)
- paternity (part of speech: noun)
- "Stories from Le Morte D'Arthur and the Mabinogion", Beatrice Clay.
- "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- "Miss Mapp", Edward Frederic Benson.