Definition of making:
- a poem.
- Composition, or structure.
- External appearance; from.
- of Make
- That which establishes or places in a desirable state or condition; the material of which something may be made; as, early misfortune was the making of him.
- The act of one who makes; workmanship; fabrication; construction; as, this is cloth of your own making; the making of peace or war was in his power.
- producing (part of speech: verb)
- fathering (part of speech: verb)
- production (part of speech: noun)
- structuring (part of speech: verb)
- creating (part of speech: verb)
- preparing (part of speech: verb)
- causing (part of speech: verb)
- "The Later Cave-Men", Katharine Elizabeth Dopp.
- "Polly of the Hospital Staff", Emma C. Dowd.
- "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist", Alexander Berkman.