Definition of malignant:
- A man of extrems enmity or evil intentions.
- Characterized or caused by evil intentions; pernicious.
- Disposed to do harm, inflict suffering, or cause distress; actuated by extreme malevolence or enmity; virulently inimical; bent on evil; malicious.
- One of the adherents of Charles L. or Charles LL.; - so called by the opposite party.
- Tending to produce death; threatening a fatal issue; virulent; as, malignant diphtheria.
- harmful (part of speech: adjective)
- unhealthy (part of speech: adjective)
- malevolent (part of speech: adjective)
- diseased (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Room in the Dragon Volant", J. Sheridan LeFanu.
Then all the sky grew dark, and from the land Malignant terrors drove me shrieking forth; And as I fled, my youth abandoned me; My hair turned gray, my shoulders stooped, my blood Grew colder, and my perfect form was changed.- "Stories in Verse", Henry Abbey.
- "The Lost Trail", Edward S. Ellis.