Definition of manipulation:
- Artful management; as, the manipulation of political bodies; sometimes, a management or treatment for purposes of deception or fraud.
- The act or process of manipulating, or the state of being manipulated; the act of handling work by hand; use of the hands, in an artistic or skillful manner, in science or art.
- The use of the hands in mesmeric operations.
habit, usage, economic consumption, utilization, administration, usance, function, treatment, handling, employment, purpose, use of goods and services, direction, exercise, utilisation, use, enjoyment, consumption, role.
- "Letters of a Radio-Engineer to His Son", John Mills.
- "The Joyous Adventures of Aristide Pujol", William J. Locke.
- "The Craft of Fiction", Percy Lubbock.