Definition of manner:
- Carriage; behavior; deportment; also, becoming behavior; well- bred carriage and address.
- Certain degree or measure; as, it is in a manner done already.
- Characteristic mode of acting, conducting, carrying one's self, or the like; bearing; habitual style.
- Customary method of acting; habit.
- Mode of action; way of performing or effecting anything; method; style; form; fashion.
- Sort; kind; style; - in this application sometimes having the sense of a plural, sorts or kinds.
- The style of writing or thought of an author; characteristic peculiarity of an artist.
proprieties, personal manner, modality, type, use, elan, look, direction, flair, good form, be, genre, local color, wise, dash, presence, class, mien, vein, schtick, description, kidney, port, mood, cast, legacy, outlook, methodology, recipe, stylus, chivalry, grace, inclination, group, modus operandi, spirit, locution, habitude, species, expressive style, musical mode, kind, usage, instinct, strategy, courtesy, posture, basis, way, order, tact, lot, how, feather, means, disposition, civility, way of life, usual, institution, praxis, ilk, vogue, gentility, tone, fashion, mode, breeding, tack, trend, persuasion, mores, form, habit, consuetude, stamp, path, strain, like, gallantry, address, mold, panache, human nature, sort, style, modal value, wont, appearance, stripe, nature, decorum, elbow room, agency, breed, room, expression, trick or treat, variety, usance, phraseology, manners.
- behavior (part of speech: noun)
- conformity (part of speech: noun)
- method (part of speech: noun)
- certainly (part of speech: adverb)