Definition of marker:
- A counter used in card playing and other games.
- An attachment to a sewing machine for marking a line on the fabric by creasing it.
- One who keeps account of a game played, as of billiards.
- One who or that which marks.
- The soldier who forms the pilot of a wheeling column, or marks the direction of an alignment.
home run, scrape, fool, seal, grading, scar, chump, soft touch, fall guy, pen, bell ringer, print, crisscross, cross, tombstone, target, mug, trademark, scoring, stigma, patsy, sucker, score, bull's eye, gull, grade, mark, marking, stain, scratch, inscription.
indication (part of speech: noun)
- trophy (part of speech: noun)
- "The Phantom 'Rickshaw and Other Ghost Stories", Rudyard Kipling.
- "Practical Bookbinding", Paul Adam.
- "Sweethearts at Home", S. R. Crockett.