Definition of masterly:
great, ability, educated, adroit, skilled, accomplished, practiced, skillfully, adept, professed, nice, crackerjack, workmanlike, versed, virtuoso, complete, veteran, consummate, proficient, crack, ace, good, bravura, masterful, tight, master, dexterous, compleat, professional, expert, experienced, barnstorming, delicate.
- cunning (part of speech: adjective)
- superior (part of speech: adjective)
- supremely (part of speech: adverb)
- sagaciously (part of speech: adverb)
She told Hall about the masterly way in which Ansaldo had taken command of the situation, kicking all the San Hermano doctors out of the sick room and examining Tabio only in the presence of Marina, Jerry and Tabio's son.
- "Democracy An American Novel", Henry Adams.
- "Blanche: The Maid of Lille", Ossip Schubin.