Definition of meaning:
heart, acceptation, heart and soul, centre, value, tendency, center, subject matter, meat, aim, eloquent, ambition, essence, signification, kernel, planned, intention, why, sum, express, idea, view, marrow, goal, nub, design, mark, purport, burden, sense, means, content, importee, object, objective, significant, target, show, import, core, inwardness, importation, consequence, meaningful, expressive, significancy, substance, moment, nitty-gritty, end.
- intending (part of speech: verb)
- sense (part of speech: verb)
meaning (part of speech: verb)
- "The Trespasser", D.H. Lawrence.
- "Louise de la Valliere", Alexandre Dumas, Pere.
- "Richard Carvel, Complete", Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 5, 2009.