Definition of meaningless:
pointless, nonmeaningful, senseless, ill-defined, equivocal, double-edged, insignificant, ambiguous, two-edged, hollow, empty, purposeless, without rhyme or reason, nonsensical, trivial, vacuous, purpose, unimportant, mindless, nonsense, unmeaning, ambiguity.
absurd (part of speech: adjective)
- nonexistent (part of speech: adjective)
- unimportant (part of speech: adjective)
- meaningless (part of speech: adjective)
- "Superwomen", Albert Payson Terhune.
The mother who takes care of her little children has to go through a thousand tiresome actions which would be intolerable if they were meaningless, but which compose a beautiful life if they are held together by the aim which the motherly love sees before it.- "Psychology and Social Sanity", Hugo Münsterberg.
- "John Bull on the Guadalquivir from Tales from all Countries", Anthony Trollope.