Definition of meanness:
parsimoniousness, constriction, venomousness, intimacy, minginess, tautness, tightness, grasping, compactness, malignity, parsimony, despitefulness, degrading, degradation, niggardness, cupidity, tightfistedness, debasement, beastliness, cheating, disrepute, closeness, stuffiness, baseness, covetousness, spite, stringency, attitude, groveling, poisonousness, density, generosity, avarice, scolding, sneaking, greed, ill will, familiarity, degeneracy, concentration, iniquity, denseness, secretiveness, rapacity, quarreling, churlishness, penny-pinching, infamy, niggardliness, stealing, corruptness, nearness, nobility.
- malevolence (part of speech: noun)
sullenness (part of speech: noun)
- stinginess (part of speech: noun)
- "Warlock o' Glenwarlock", George MacDonald.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Parent's Assistant", Maria Edgeworth.