Definition of meddlesome:
protrusive, meddling, on someone's back, bossy, prescriptive, presumptuous, intruding, interfering, domineering, engaged, overbearing, scrutinizing, intrusive, pushing, in use, officious, peeping, dictatorial, busybodied, presuming, busy, participate, inquiring, fussy, autocratic.
- curious (part of speech: adjective)
- intrusive (part of speech: adjective)
- "After a Shadow, and Other Stories", T. S. Arthur.
- "Bright-Wits, Prince of Mogadore", Burren Laughlin and L. L. Flood.
- "New-Arabian-Nights", Stevenson, Robert Louis.