Definition of mesh:
lock away, mesh topology, absorb, electronic network, control, earnings, net, employ, charter, morass, lease, engage, conflict, internet, betroth, net income, betrothal, occupy, interlocking, troth, prosecute, jungle, ignition interlock, lucre, shut up, employment, ensnarl, engagement, tangle, cyberspace, thing, reticulation, trap, knot, meshing, wage, hire, maze, fight, work, participation, skein, lock, screen, profits, date, entanglement, lock up, battle, enmesh, manoeuvre, manoeuver, operate on, involution, plight, lock in, pursue, netting, net profit, snarl, affiance, maneuver, enlist, network, simple, run, connect, shut away, rent, appointment, interlock, operate, go, meshwork, involvement, engross, labyrinth, take, put away, function, profit, booking.
- co-operate (part of speech: verb)
- network (part of speech: noun)
- correlate (part of speech: verb)
- "Patty's Social Season", Carolyn Wells.
- "The White Invaders", Raymond King Cummings.
- "The Gold Bag", Carolyn Wells.