Definition of message:
directions, inscription, contentedness, brain death, means, communications, depicted object, faith, idea, ASCII art, cerebral, acceptation, dot, substance, cerebral cortex, broadcast, sum, brainstem, caption, brain damage, attachment, meat, digital signature, content, subject matter, import, address, jottings, theory, belief, center, perceive, mental object, memorandum, memo, cognitive content, attach, heart, ideal, inwardness, thought, purport, central nervous system, brainwave, heart and soul, word, commitment, nub, tidings, comprehend, essence, value, marrow, kernel, concept, blind copy, capacity, bounce, paper, cross-post, chit, core, sense, principle, centre, copy in, understand, cerebellum, signification, IOU, nitty-gritty, significancy, brain cell, minute, words, philosophy, brain.
- advice (part of speech: noun)
- meaning (part of speech: noun)
- news (part of speech: noun)
- correspondence (part of speech: noun)
- "Their Silver Wedding Journey", William Dean Howells.
- "The Shrieking Pit", Arthur J. Rees.
- "Death Points a Finger", Will Levinrew.