Definition of midmost:
- central (part of speech: adjective)
- average (part of speech: adjective)
- middle (part of speech: adjective)
- "Kincaid's Battery", George W. Cable.
- "The Poetical Works of Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton, Bart. M.P.", Edward Bulwer Lytton.
And he shall be the man, Who, on the approaching morning, comes the first To meet me with a token of his love: And thinking this, I fell into a slumber, Then midmost in the battle was I led In spirit.- "The Death of Wallenstein A Play", Frederich Schiller.