Definition of military:
- Of or pertaining to soldiers, to arms, or to war; belonging to, engaged in, or appropriate to, the affairs of war; as, a military parade; military discipline; military bravery; military conduct; military renown.
- Performed or made by soldiers; as, a military election; a military expedition.
- The whole body of soldiers; soldiery; militia; troops; the army.
soldiery, for war, combative, service, phalanx, forces, naval, legions, host, soldierlike, troops, soldiers, array, armed forces, soldierly, warlike, war machine, noncivil, armament, aggressive, armed services, expeditionary, combatant, martial, militaristic, fighting, noncombatant, military machine, peace, warriorlike, force, multitude, militant, bellicose, army.
- "Evil Out of Onzar", Mark Ganes.
- "Frank Merriwell's Chums", Burt L. Standish.
- "The Best of the World's Classics, Restricted to prose. Volume I (of X) - Greece", Various.