Definition of mind :
1. Choice; inclination; liking; intent; will.
2. Courage; spirit.
3. Memory; remembrance; recollection; as, to have or keep in mind, to call to mind, to put in mind, etc.
4. The intellectual or rational faculty in man; the understanding; the intellect; the power that conceives, judges, or reasons; also, the entire spiritual nature; the soul; - often in distinction from the body.
5. The state, at any given time, of the faculties of thinking, willing, choosing, and the like; psychical activity or state; as: ( a) Opinion; judgment; belief.
6. To fix the mind or thoughts on; to regard with attention; to treat as of consequence; to consider; to heed; to mark; to note.
7. To give attention or heed; to obey; as, the dog minds well.
8. To have in mind; to purpose.
9. To obey; as, to mind parents; the dog minds his master.
10. To occupy one's self with; to employ one's self about; to attend to; as, to mind one's business.
11. To put in mind; to remind.
judgement, save, tiptoe around, foreland, framework, keep (a) watch, ethos, rise to, disposition, fancy, approximation, head teacher, choose your words (carefully), psychology, take care, musical theme, lucidity, learning ability, header, fly into a temper/rage, reminiscence, feeling, eye, comply, common sense, view, under someone's critical eye, polymath, egghead, point, fountainhead, conform, viewpoint, intuition, lose your temper (with), ability, position, soul, shield, legal opinion, read/write head, saneness, stand up for, school principal, focused, theme, ingenuity, purpose, wisdom, bear in mind, discernment, sane, percipience, genius, watch out for, judgment, estimation, spirit, sentiment, opinion, sound judgment, beware, assessment, determination, listen, idea, keep to, respect, fixated, capitulum, logic, gray matter, take heed, inclination, melodic theme, judicial decision, ego, sanity, psyche, attention span, snap, principal, recollection, clarity, recognize, pass, mental capacity, sagacity, promontory, approach, belief, concerned, forefront, observant, intention, alert, observe, soundness, conception, heading, conviction, creative thinker, creativity, safeguard, marble, regard, mastermind, brainpower, headway, instinct, thinker, judging, perspective, see red, pleasure, will, see, liking, drumhead, marbles, nous, question, attentive, pragmatism, obey, smart, shelter, sense, head, lose your cool, adhere to, watch out, oral sex, vision, encephalon, headland, worry, protect, chief, notion, ratiocination, school of thought, look out for yourself/number one, wit, hold against, verdict, consciousness, brilliance, intellectual, tread carefully/cautiously/lightly etc., lucidness, caput, follow, look, guard, head word, attention, brainiac, abide by, hear, sound judgement, go off at the deep end, sage, quick study, sagaciousness, cerebrum, talent, persuasion, daylights, estimate, perspicacity, conscious, perception, watch over, artful dodger, Mensa, straits, like, headspring, defend, top dog, lose it, mindset
heed (part of speech: verb)
intend (part of speech: verb)
memory (part of speech: noun)
intellect (part of speech: noun)