Definition of minded:
willing, given, aiming at, inclined, thinking of, game, leaning toward, having a good mind to, convinced, planning, apt, liking, purposing, settled on, agreeable, tending, proposing to oneself, driving for, willing, ready, intending, aspiring to, fain, contemplating, desirous, decided, acquiescent, turned toward, oriented, harboring a design, fixed on, disposed, determined, orientated.
- heeded (part of speech: verb)
- intended (part of speech: verb)
- "Castle Richmond", Anthony Trollope.
- "The Gringos", B. M. Bower.
- "The Home and the World", Rabindranath Tagore.