Definition of mindful:
evocative, au fait, knowing, conversant, omniscient, careful, ware, reminiscent, informed, alive, knowledgeable, redolent, reminiscent of, heedful, cognisant, awake to something, witting, familiar with something, remindful, aware, redolent of, awareness, sensible, apprehensive, clued up.
- aware (part of speech: adjective)
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- cautious (part of speech: adjective)
- circumspect (part of speech: adjective)
- vigilant (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Seven Plays in English Verse", Sophocles.
The harvest- work had been hard on Hamish, and in the haste and eagerness of the busy time Shenac had not been so mindful of him as she might have been, and he suffered for it afterwards; and it grieved them all that his voice should be so seldom heard as it was among them, for Hamish never complained.- "Shenac's Work at Home", Margaret Murray Robertson.
- "The Legacy of Cain", Wilkie Collins.