Definition of mingle:
- A mixture.
- To associate or unite in society or by ties of relationship; to cause or allow to intermarry; to intermarry.
- To become mixed or blended.
- To deprive of purity by mixture; to contaminate.
- To make or prepare by mixing the ingredients of.
- To mix; intermix; to combine or join, as an individual or part, with other parts, but commonly so as to be distinguishable in the product; to confuse; to confound.
- To put together; to join.
confuse, desegregate, jumble, integrate, immix, mix up, commingle, scramble, shuffle, admix, socialize, throw together, fuse, unify, unite, mix in, stir, flux, amalgamate, mix, assemble, intermingle, group, commix, coalesce, ruffle, conflate.
- "Winter Fun", William O. Stoddard.
- "Orthodoxy: Its Truths And Errors", James Freeman Clarke.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.