Definition of minute :
1. A coin; a half farthing.
2. A fixed part of a module. See Module.
3. A nautical or a geographic mile.
4. A point of time; a moment.
5. A very small part of anything, or anything very small; a jot; a tittle.
6. Attentive to small things; paying attention to details; critical; particular; precise; as, a minute observer; minute observation.
7. Of or pertaining to a minute or minutes; occurring at or marking successive minutes.
8. The memorandum; a record; a note to preserve the memory of anything; as, to take minutes of a contract; to take minutes of a conversation or debate.
9. The sixtieth part of a degree; sixty seconds ( Marked thus ( '); as, 10Á 20').
10. The sixtieth part of an hour; sixty seconds. ( Abbrev. m.; as, 4 h. 30 m.)
11. To set down a short sketch or note of; to jot down; to make a minute or a brief summary of.
12. Very small; little; tiny; fine; slight; slender; inconsiderable.
second base, extensive, m., endorsement, precis, midget, crack, median, clarified, inscription, act, fine, perpendicular, motion, slender, irregular, food mile, heartbeat, flake, IOU, nice, twinkle, de minimis, teensy-weensy, minute of arc, caption, outline, minutes, big, microminiature, excellent, thin, agenda, circumstantial, cotangent, abstract, broad-brush, particularized, bout, here and now, morsel, light year, short-term, nominal, inconsiderable, pimping, wink, spot, infinitesimal, refined, chip, km, arcminute, exquisite, nonessential, second gear, dainty, piddly, general, jiffy, petty, routine, arcsecond, snatch, secondment, sec, detailed, bit, huge, bite, precise, twinkling, piffling, splendid, indorsement, handsome, trice, mi., sharp, exact, obtuse, minuscule, narrow-minded, Min, atomlike, little bitty, instant, no-account, mo, peewee, resolution, generalize, elegant, invisible, split second, boil down, particular, half-hour, tenuous, flash, session, s, time of day, edited, kilometre, large, incidental, beautiful, footling, gauzy, small-fry, hairsplitting, rough out, oblique, degree, orthogonal, nuanced, message, clear, import, sensitive, molybdenum, exiguous, sum up, elaborate, molecular, a bit, number, scrap, cosine, subtle, immaterial, keen, moment, comminuted, fleck, smooth, descriptive, blink of an eye, 101, atomic, summarize, astronomical unit, pure, memo, present moment, blow-by-blow, microscopical, hairline, nanosecond, K, bitsy, turn, hr, discreet, finespun, encapsulate, atomic number 42, subtile, full, peanut, jottings, quorum, proceedings, niggling, bitty, careful, broad, chicken, consequence, Mickey Mouse, thorough, specialized, chit, apologies, docket, piece, memorandum, foolish, tick, polished, cos, jiff
little (part of speech: adjective)
measure (part of speech: noun)
fathom, league, millimeter, micron, step, ell, cubit, kilometer, mile, angstrom, rod, furlong, knot, foot, centimeter, measure, decameter, mil, inch, decimeter, hectometer, yard, criterion, block, meter
chronicle (part of speech: verb)
point of time (part of speech: noun)
unimportant (part of speech: adjective)
small (part of speech: adjective)
teeny-weeny, modest, delicate, slim, scanty, scrawny, picayune, diminutive, little, toy, pocket, stingy, negligible, dwarfish, teensy, wee, itty-bitty, trifling, weeny, smallish, niggardly, small, deficient, tiny, microscopic, meager, minor, teeny, piddling, compact, puny, spare, sparing, slight, short, nugatory, petite, paltry, baby, miserly, bantam, miniature, scant, ungenerous, beggarly, minimal