Definition of misread:
- misinterpret (part of speech: verb)
- misjudge (part of speech: verb)
- misjudged (part of speech: verb)
- misinterpreted (part of speech: verb)
But as I thought of the matter in troubled fashion, I became more and more convinced that Mr. White had misread what I had written, in which case I anticipated a good deal of fun in exposing and exploiting his error.- "Recollections of a Varied Life", George Cary Eggleston.
- "The Spinners", Eden Phillpotts.
- "The Weavers, Complete", Gilbert Parker Last Updated: March 14, 2009.