Definition of mistaken:
ludicrous, assumed, unsound, faux, inconclusive, ill-considered, off-key, misguided, absurd, misled, monstrous, correct, incorrect, sour, irrational, senseless, nonsensical, sham, ill-judged, false, stupid, imitation, ill-conceived, preposterous, ridiculous, off base, ill-advised, all wet, wrong, off, delusive, unreasonable, paradoxical, deceived, deluded, wild, in error, fake, simulated, anomalous, fooled, chimerical, foolish, unwarranted, confounded, pretended, fictive, deceived, infatuated, inexact, put on, fictitious, unadvised.
- erroneous (part of speech: adjective)
- confused (part of speech: verb)
- misinterpreted (part of speech: verb)
- misjudged (part of speech: verb)
- wrong (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Fighting Chance", Robert W. Chambers.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Itinerary of Benjamin of Tudela", Benjamin of Tudela.