Definition of modeling:
manikin, clay sculpture, simulation, mannikin, border, stamp, poser, mannequin, framework, fashion model, molding, modelling, theoretical account, moulding, example, good example, mildew, manakin, model, mould, mold, exemplar, cast, role model.
- duplicating (part of speech: verb)
- representing (part of speech: verb)
- prototyping (part of speech: verb)
- "The Bent Twig", Dorothy Canfield.
- "The Mistress of Bonaventure", Harold Bindloss.
- "Masters of the Wheat-Lands", Harold Bindloss.