Definition of moment :
1. A minute portion of time; a point of time; an instant; as, at thet very moment.
2. An essential element; a deciding point, fact, or consideration; an essential or influential circumstance.
3. An infinitesimal change in a varying quantity; an increment or decrement.
4. Importance, as in influence or effect; consequence; weight or value; consideration.
5. Impulsive power; force; momentum.
6. Tendency, or measure of tendency, to produce motion, esp. motion about a fixed point or axis.
momentousness, routine, effect, flash, second base, jiffy, spot, outcome, piece, import, act, important, opening, meaning, choice, bit, significance, issue, s, twinkling, the initiative, big, scrap, irregular, chip, sec, concern, present moment, importee, min, eyeblink, here and now, split second, snatch, morsel, turn, importation, while, jiff, wink, aftermath, flake, minute, weightiness, secondment, a bit, concernment, today, nanosecond, number, short-term, tick, endorsement, bite, mo, second, consequence, indorsement, hour, beat, account, now, fleck, significancy, crack, weight, shake, access, blink of an eye, window of opportunity, twinkle, trice, opportunity, possibilities, implication, molybdenum, result, time, atomic number 42, New York minute, arcsecond, point, magnitude, scope, bout, upshot, heartbeat, second gear, chance, break, signification, minute of arc, arcminute
circumstance (part of speech: noun)
transience (part of speech: noun)
importance (part of speech: noun)