Definition of monster:
- Any thing or person of unnatural or excessive ugliness, deformity, wickedness, or cruelty.
- Monstrous in size.
- Something of unnatural size, shape, or quality; a prodigy; an enormity; a marvel.
- Specifically , an animal or plant departing greatly from the usual type, as by having too many limbs.
- To make monstrous.
goliath, immense, heavyweight, abnormality, big, massive, the Tempter, teras, whopping, gigantesque, freak, gargantuan, demon, nut, behemoth, elephantine, mammoth, pythonic, junkie, Cyclopean, Lusus Naturae, giant, monstrous, tremendous, leviathan, junky, titan, whale, Bunyanesque, colossus, vast, phoenix, hulk, dickens, mastodonic, fanatic, daimon, whopper, heroic, giant star, gigantic, colossal, massy, salamander, monumental, ogre, jumbo, deuce, walloping, tiger, Herculean, enormous, Brobdingnagian, fiend, heller, mighty, addict, titanic, prodigious, huge, mountainous, kind, devil, usual, stupendous, monstrosity.
- evil spirit (part of speech: noun)
- ghost (part of speech: noun)
- evildoer (part of speech: noun)
- "The Star-Gazers", George Manville Fenn.
- "Monsieur de Camors, v3", Octave Feuillet.
- "A Diary Without Dates", Enid Bagnold.