Definition of morally:
- According to moral rules; virtuously.
- In a manner calculated to serve as the basis of action; according to the usual course of things and human judgment; according to reason and probability.
- In a moral or ethical sense; according to the rules of morality.
- In moral qualities; in disposition and character; as, one who physically and morally endures hardships.
- respectably (part of speech: adverb)
- virtuously (part of speech: adverb)
- "Sisters", Kathleen Norris.
- "The Right and Wrong Uses of the Bible", R. Heber Newton.
- "The Delights of Wisdom Pertaining to Conjugial Love", Emanuel Swedenborg.