Definition of more :
1. A greater quantity, amount, or number; that which exceeds or surpasses in any way what it is compared with.
2. A hill.
3. A root.
4. Additional; other; as, he wept because there were no more words to conquer.
5. Greater in number; exceeding in numbers; - with the plural.
6. Greater in quality, amount, degree, quality, and the like; with the singular.
7. Greater; superior; increased
8. In a greater quantity; in or to a greater extent or degree.
9. In addition; further; besides; again.
10. That which is in addition; something other and further; an additional or greater amount.
11. To make more; to increase.
12. With a verb or participle.
13. With an adjective or adverb ( instead of the suffix - er) to form the comparative degree; as, more durable; more active; more sweetly.
sir thomas more, still, added, yet, plentiful, surplus, infinite, too, exceptional, Thomas More, excessive, numerous, big, scanty, supplementary, many more, over, moreover, fresh, major, to a greater extent, massed, furthermore, together with something, overmuch, hyper-, further, farther, additionally, overly, item, another, new, increase, other, innumerable, bounteous, in addition, beyond, higher, better, more than, scarce, else, as well
additional (part of speech: adjective)