Definition of mounted :
1. of Mount
2. Placed on a suitable support, or fixed in a setting; as, a mounted gun; a mounted map; a mounted gem.
3. Seated or serving on horseback or similarly; as, mounted police; mounted infantry.
ascended (part of speech: verb)
copulated (part of speech: verb)
- In 1816 it fell or was blown down; before this a mounted man could sit under it. - "Cornwall", G. E. Mitton.
- The king's men came to his aid, and mounted him on another horse, even though Tirant tried to stop them. - "The White Knight: Tirant lo Blanc", Joanot Martorell and Marti Johan d'Galba.
- He mounted the steps with the running motion of a boy of fifteen. - "Whispering Wires", Henry Leverage.