Definition of mouthpiece:
- An appendage to an inlet or outlet opening of a pipe or vessel, to direct or facilitate the inflow or outflow of a fluid.
- One who delivers the opinion of others or of another; a spokesman; as, the mouthpiece of his party.
- The part of a musical or other instrument to which the mouth is applied in using it; as, the mouthpiece of a bugle, or of a tobacco pipe.
deputy (part of speech: noun)
- "You-Never-Can-Tell", Shaw, Bernard.
- "The Mynns' Mystery", George Manville Fenn.