Definition of movable:
- An article of wares or goods; a commodity; a piece of property not fixed, or not a part of real estate; generally, in the plural, goods; wares; furniture.
- Capable of being moved, lifted, carried, drawn, turned, or conveyed, or in any way made to change place or posture; susceptible of motion; not fixed or stationary; as, a movable steam engine.
- Changing from one time to another; as, movable feasts, i. e., church festivals, the date of which varies from year to year.
- Property not attached to the soil.
derangeable, transportable, unattached, unit, moving, deployable, moveable, free, personal chattel, separable, suite, maneuverable, negotiable, assignable, loose, liftable, flat-pack, stuff, property, in sections, fitting, not fixed, motile, mobile, possession, pullable, knocked down, owned, shiftable, chattel, a stick of furniture, thing, unstationary, turnable, mobility, good, effect, belonging, removable, appointment, transferrable, unfastened, furnishing, furnishings, demountable, personal property, detachable, in parts, portable, transferable, lares and penates, drawable, machine, on wheels, traveling, move, ambulatory, furniture, personal effects, unfixate.
changeable (part of speech: adjective)
- transferrable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Ontario Teachers' Manuals: Nature Study", Ontario Ministry of Education.
- "Pictures of German Life in the XVth XVIth and XVIIth Centuries, Vol. II.", Gustav Freytag.
- "Great Inventions and Discoveries", Willis Duff Piercy.